Where are the cases made? Do you have a label?
The enclosures are manufactured in Taiwan and are built according to the requirements of European standards. We are in the process of obtaining CSPN certification from ANSSI and France Cybersecurity.
Other questions on the same theme :
- What are the issues that lead to a preventive solution?
- If I have a vulnerability on my network, is it up to you to fix it?
- If I am attacked tomorrow, what happens?
- Why do I have to keep paying for a subscription if I have just had all the vulnerabilities in my network fixed?
- Your solution seems very interesting, why has no one proposed it so far?
- If I see too many vulnerabilities, won't I get lost in a pile of information to manage?
- What does Sherlock do vs. other Nessus-type audit tools?